Welcome to Adat Hatikvat Tzion
(The Hope of Zion Congregation)
- Join us Live! -
Adat Shabbat Service 6/18/2016
- We need more volunteers for audio, setup/teardown and greeting. Just talk to whoever is involved with it right now.
- June 25th, Wedding Ceremony for Mark White and Becky McGuire. All food will be provided.
- Love That Binds: Fran Parks and Southwest Church starting sewing/knitting/crocheting ministry. There's a flyer on the table if you're interested, return the bottom part to Dalma or drop in Pushka box, with what evening you're available. They are willing to teach you.
- 2016 Israel Trip: Those who went will be giving a short presentation on the 18th during service.
- Donate at Giving Fire.
- Our audio teachings are available for free. Check out the list - still in progress. The 12-week G-d's Plan Course is also available for free.
- Other ongoing events
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jew and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community - a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
At Adat Hatikvat Tzion, you will find a group of people who share their love for their fellow man and their love for Israel. We believe that G-d (HaShem) has a plan and His plan involves the Jewish people. We believe that His son, Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah (HaMashiach) and that He is coming back. We believe that will be very soon.
Until he does return, however, we plan to worship as a congregation every Saturday at 10:00 am.
We meet at
Southwest Church of the Nazarene
14808 Q St, Omaha, NE
Our phone number is (402) 592-2404.
You are welcome here always.