Welcome to Adat Hatikvat Tzion
(The Hope of Zion Congregation)
- Join us Live! -
Adat Shabbat Service 8/27/2016
- New Torah Reading Schedule is posted.
- We need more volunteers for audio, setup/teardown and greeting. Just talk to whoever is involved with it right now. Also need table greeters - must know how to smile.
- Today Ray and Pat Law will be celebrating their 50th Anniversary! They will provide meat, bring a side dish.
- Ladies are invited to attend a babyshower for Rachel & Hannah Marie on Sept. 10th after oneg.
- Carl Schack''s bar mitzvah, Oct 8th.
- Love That Binds will meet from 6:30-9pm at the church on the following Wednesdays:
- September 7, September 14
- October 5, October 19
- November 2, November 16
- High holy days schedule (At 10:00 am each day):
- Yom Teruah - Monday 10/3. Tashlich after, bring bread.
- Yom Kippur - Wednesday 10/12.
- Break the fast - 10/12, 7pm at Valentinos, 108th & O.
- Erect the Sukkah - Thursday 10/13, 5pm.
- Sukkot first day - Monday 10/17.
- Tailgate party 10/22, cost: $5
- Sukkot 8th day Shemini Atzeret - Monday 10/24.
- Take down Sukkah - 10/25, 8am.
- Donate at Giving Fire.
- Other ongoing events
We are a Messianic Congregation. A place where Jew and Gentile can worship together. We want to be a Holy Community - a light to the world around us. We have broken down the middle wall of partition, which separates us, and have created one new man as it says in Ephesians 2:14-15.
At Adat Hatikvat Tzion, you will find a group of people who share their love for their fellow man and their love for Israel. We believe that G-d (HaShem) has a plan and His plan involves the Jewish people. We believe that His son, Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah (HaMashiach) and that He is coming back. We believe that will be very soon.
Until he does return, however, we plan to worship as a congregation every Saturday at 10:00 am.
We meet at
Southwest Church of the Nazarene
14808 Q St, Omaha, NE
Our phone number is (402) 592-2404.
You are welcome here always.